All texts, comments, works, illustrations and images reproduced on Tropikalbliss.com are reserved for copyright as well as for intellectual property and for the whole world. As such and in accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, only the use for private use, subject to different or more restrictive provisions of the Intellectual Property Code. Any total or partial reproduction of the Tropikalbliss.com site is strictly prohibited unless prior agreement.
Protection of personal data
Tropikalbliss.com Collects personal data on the client Consulting the website www.tropikalbliss.com.
This data collection is:
- When the customer creates an account,
- When the client registers newsletters or alerts proposed by Tropikalbliss SAS,
- When the customer makes a command or request for return on the site,
- When the customer contacts the Customer Service of Tropikalbliss SAS,
- When the customer participates in a contest,
- When the customer navigates on the site and consult articles,
- When the client writes a comment or an opinion on an article,
- When the customer shares a notice with a friend by sending an e-mail from an article sheet,
- When the customer shares an opinion through Facebook, Google +, Twitter, or Pinterest from an article sheet.
The data collected are intended for the use ofwww.tropikalbliss.com. They are necessary for the treatment and management of customer orders as well as commercial relationships between Tropikalbliss.com and the customer. They also allow Tropikalbliss.com to provide the customer with personalized services and improve the relevance of the information proposed.
Tropikalbliss.com is responsible for their treatment. They can be transmitted to companies and subcontractors to which Tropikalbliss.com appeals as part of the execution of the proposed orders and services.
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978, the user has a right of access, rectification, modification and deletion of the data. The user can expressly oppose the disclosure of his coordinates. For that, it is enough for it to report it by writing to Tropikalbliss SAS, 4 rue Jules Lefebvre, 75009 Paris.
Customer and prospect data are retained for a period of 5 years from the end of the relationship. The delay starts from either the last order or the last connection to the customer account, or sending an email to the customer service, or a click on a hyperlink of an email sent by Tropikalbliss SAS , or putting products to the basket without realization of the purchase, or finally a positive response to an email asking if the customer wishes to continue to receive commercial prospecting at the end of the five-year period.
At the end of this period the customer data or prospect will be anonymized.